Economic and financial publications
The National Bank collects macro-economic data on the Belgian economy as well as micro-economic information on specific sectors and economic agents.
- Report 2014 - Corporate report
- Belgian Prime News N° 67
Special Topic: An agenda for sound public finances, sustainable growth and job creation in Belgium
- WP 278 Comparing fiscal multipliers across models and countries in Europe
Juha Kilponen, Massimiliano Pisani, Sebastian Schmidt, Vesna Corbo, Tibor Hledik, Josef Hollmayr, Samuel Hurtado, Paulo Júlio, Dmitry Kulikov, Matthieu Lemoine, Matija Lozej, Henrik Lundvall, José R. Maria, Brian Micallef, Dimitris Papageorgiou, Jakub Rysanek, Dimitrios Sideris, Carlos Thomas and Gregory de Walque
- Report 2014 Economic and financial developments - English version available
- Report 2014: Economic and financial developments
- WP 277 Optimal monetary policy response to endogenous oil price fluctuations
- Economic Review December 2014 - English version available
- Belgian Prime News N° 66
Special Topic: The new federal government announces measures for structural reforms and fiscal consolidation
- WP 276 How do exporters react to changes in cost competitiveness?
Stefaan Decramer, Catherine Fuss, Jozef Konings